Tournaments & Outings
It will be the best and easiest golf outing you have ever organized.
Outings and tournaments have always been particularly important to the entire staff at The Metropolitan Golf Links.
Since opening in 2003, we have helped hundreds of corporate and non-profit groups organize a tournament that perfectly meets their precise needs. Here's why tournament organizers return to Metropolitan Golf Links.
- Peace of mind. Tell us what you need. Sign the check. We take care of the rest.
- The course. The facility and the course are perfect for those who are looking to attract a large number of golfers to an event.
- Food. Whether it's a short lunch before the round or a championship banquet, we can handle it.
- Details. Special requests? We love them and will do everything we can to get you what you need.
- Organization. As soon as participants register, they know it's going to be a first-class and professionally organized event—we want you, the tournament organizer, to look good all day!
- Course recovery. It may have rained the day before your event in the winter—don't worry, there's a 99 per cent chance your event will still take place. That's probably not the case anywhere else.
- Price/Value. We know there are plenty of courses in the Bay Area competing for your business. Compare our rates and the quality of our organization and facility and you'll find that we offer one of the best outing values in the market.
If you're organizing a golf outing or charity event in the Bay Area, you have plenty of choices. But make sure you call our Regional Tournament Director Tucker Peterson at (707) 981-6266 so that you compare us to other facilities.
Or fill out the tournament info request form below: