Years ago, Metropolitan Golf Links began life as a disposal site for dredged material from the San Francisco Bay. Today, it's a first-rate golf facility and a model for the integration of golf and the environment. Metropolitan Golf Links environmental model incorporates:
- Wildlife Habitat Management
- Integrated Pest Management
- Chemical Application Management Plan
- Water Conservation and Quality
- Recycling, Compost, and Landfill Reduction
- Community Education and Involvement
If you would like to learn more about the program at Metropolitan Golf Links, contact Gary Ingram, Director of Agronomy.
Metropolitan Golf Links is fully certified as an Audubon sanctuary.