2021 Memberships on sale now at the golf shop!
Metropolitan Golf Links has several memberships to save you money when you play!
Metro Links Club
- $10 off rack rates before twilight
- 50% off range balls
- Free one-hour daily use of the short game area
- One-hour early access to Twilight rates
- $15 greens fee for back-nine and Super Twilight
- 10% off non-sale merchandise in the golf shop (excludes dozens)
Senior Discount Card
- One-time fee of $70 (includes that day's senior round valued at $36)
- Pay a discounted rate of $32 for senior fees whenever senior rates are available (typically Monday - Friday excluding holidays, tournaments, and special events)
- Best deal for seniors who play more than eight rounds in a year at Metro!
The Senior Discount card is the best deal for seniors (60+) who typically only play Monday - Friday and tend not to practice on the range.
Please note that all memberships are from January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021. Membership rules apply and are outlined on the membership application. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Membership cards are issued within 24-48 hours.
There are three affiliated clubs at Metropolitan Golf Links! Golfers of all ages and abilities are invited to join one of these clubs to establish a USGA Index and for opportunities to play with and compete against other golfers. The Metropolitan Golf Club (MGC) plays on weekends throughout the year and is the home club of Metropolitan Golf Links. The Metropolitan Golf Club is open to men and women! Please visit the website linked below for the tournament schedule and membership rates. Ladies are invited to join the Metropolitan Women's Golf Club who play on Friday mornings at 8:30 AM. The Metropolitan Junior Golf Program provides free golf instruction to golfers under 17 years of age and meets Saturday mornings from 8 AM to 10 AM.