Years ago, The Metropolitan Golf Links began life as a disposal site for dredged material from San Francisco Bay. Today, it's a first-rate golf facility and a model for the integration of golf and the environment. The Metropolitan Golf Links environmental model incorporates:
- Wildlife Habitat Management
- Integrated Pest Management
- Chemical Application Management Plan
- Water Conservation and Quality
- Recycling and Reuse
- Community Education and Involvement
If you would like to learn more about the program at The Metropolitan Golf Links, contact Gary Ingram, Superintendent.
Metropolitan Golf Links is fully certified as an Audubon sanctuary.